- Acquired preschool business 'Global Champs' from MT Educare in the month of September 2012
- Received an investment of Rs. 411.81 million by issuing equity shares to ON Mauritius and to Aditya Birla Trustee Company on preferential basis. Issued warrants to the promoters, Mr. Rajesh Bhatia and Mrs. Geeta Bhatia jointly. Each warrant is to be converted into equity shares aggregating to Rs. 400.68 million.
- Launched preschools for the urban poor under the brand name 'Global Champs'
- Received an investment of Rs. 189 million [Rs. 42 million from Matrix Partners India Investment Holdings, LLC; Rs. 14 million from FCVI India Venture (Mauritius) Ltd. and Rs. 133 million from ON Mauritius]
- Successfully completed Initial Public Offer of Rs. 1,121 million in August 2011; and accordingly, shares of the Company were listed at National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange
- Conversion to Public Limited Company
- Received an investment of Rs. 400 million [Rs. 310 million from FC VI India Venture (Mauritius) Ltd. and Rs. 90 million from Matrix Partners India Investment Holdings, LLC.]
- Ranked amongst the 100 best small businesses in an annual survey conducted by franchising world
- Received a further investment of Rs. 150 million from Matrix Partners India Investment Holdings, LLC
- Entered the K-12 segment and started Day Care Centres - 'Muskaan'
- Launched Teacher's Training programme
- Matrix Partners India Investment Holdings, LLC invested Rs. 350 million in the Company
- Conversion to a Private Limited Company
- Launched the first franchisee preschool
- Establishment of six more preschools
- Inception of the first preschool in Mumbai